Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Prayers

A newsletter from the MOB Society today encouraged us to blog about a scripture we were praying over our sons.

A few weeks ago I felt like my eldest was just NOT listening to me.  So I wrote a verse out on a sticky note and posted it to the door... I was about to lose it and I didnt want to lose it...  After all a fruit of the Spirit is self control, right? Then I wrote out a verse for me... Ephesians 6:1 for him and John 14:27 for me

Then last night I laminated a piece of notebook paper to write out a prayer focus for the week: Nehemiah 8:10

Its's in a central location...  It can be seen from the living room and the kitchen...  Like Deuteronomy 6: 9 says to write the commandments on our doorframes and to impress them on your children's hearts.  My eldest has already asked me what it says...  I think this going to be encouraging and helpful to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment