Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I've never been good at math but...



I do like the trend from pious self-righteous Christian, but some of the "hot" Christian bloggers tend to just get down on themselves... I mean, it's pithy and funny and oh, so relate-able... but goodness, I just want to turn away from the battle royale sometimes.  When my hubby and I were first talking, I made some self-depreciating comment and he said, "are you fishin' for a compliment?  Well, I won't take the bait."  LOL... and I think about that with every self-depreciating comment... 

Well, I say all that to say this:  going too far with the self-depreciation gets to a point where... well... couldn't you be kind of telling God what a crappy job He did of creating you?  

I mean, we're a piece of artwork to God...  and if we stop and saw the wonder in each other... well, maybe we'd treat each other nice... and wouldn't that be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment