Sunday, December 6, 2015

2015 - what's that you have in your hand?

I am 10 hours from the first performance of Joseph's Journey 2015. I am praying through my own inadequecies and my insecurities and just hoping that people hear and see Jesus when it's my turn to sing - that the side effects my allergies have on my singing is held at bay - and that I get motivated to lose some weight - like asap.

I've also been thinking how this is the first Sunday without our campus pastors at Christ Community- Phenix City and praying for the new pastor and family. I didn't understand why our founding pastors were called away until our "family meeting" style church service last week. It was then that I saw this was a case of God asking for radical obiediance- and they, once again, answered the call.

2015 was about a call for us to step out and do radical things... seems to be "what we do" but it's not easy and it's scary... Big Heater Media produced "Well, Well, Well" video series. I took the Lead SLP position for the central zone.

The end of 2015 doesn't mark the end of anything- we'll keep doing what we are doing until we feel otherwise. I trust I will continue to see the hand of the Lord in the land of the living. And I will keep doin' it scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment